Consultancy on railway Infrastructure data
Fully exploit the potential of digital infrastructure data with SIGNON.
Whether it is data integration, data management or data modelling, we are on hand to help our customers make full use of the development opportunities offered by digital infrastructure data. By working together, we can pave the way towards the digitisation of rail operations.
Intelligent data management for modern infrastructure
Modern technologies make it possible to capture data with ever-increasing levels of quality and quantity. This results in many benefits for the efficient management of railway infrastructure along with new opportunities for rail operations.
The basis for this is a sustainable and pioneering form of data management as well as a response to a number of fundamental questions, namely: Which data are required? How can you ensure these data are always up-to-date and consistent? In which format are they saved and then distributed in a useful way to the corresponding users? How can infrastructure data from different sources be merged?
Thanks to our vast experience in the surveying and modelling of railway infrastructure, we can provide support for all of these questions, from concept creation right through to implementation.
Our experts are on hand to advise on the following topics:
- Requirements for infrastructure data and opportunities for multiple applications of data
- Maintenance concepts for regular data updates
- Design, expansion and migration of infrastructure databases
- Integration of different data sources (such as those from aerial image assessments)
- Digitisation strategies
- Modelling of railway infrastructure (topology information, topology models, etc.)
- Use of GIS Services
- Interfaces and data formats